„Don't fly blind! Assess your risk continuously.“
Information technology engages comprehensively with all business areas; all processes and structures in the company are connected with each other via the IT infrastructure, and as a result, the entire system and its components are particularly vulnerable to failures and risk scenarios. IT risks can quickly turn into business risks. Therefore, the protection of critical IT infrastructures requires well-founded analysis from a business perspective
Established methods and extensive experience in different industries gives you a clear picture of what is valuable and worth protecting. Purely technical risk assessment is therefore too short-sighted and is no longer adequate in today's environment. Instead, these risks must always be considered from the business perspective and also assessed financially. In risk management, it is not a question of completely avoiding risks and therefore also missing potential capabilities. It is rather a question of "taking controlled risks", that is, looking closely at possible risks and subsequent intentional actions.
- IT risk analysis: where are the critical security loopholes?
- Identification of countermeasures and recommendations for security solutions
- Business impact analysis
- What is the compliance status of your business?
- Development of security concepts and security recommendations
- How is your company organizationally enforcing specific dos and don'ts with regard to IT?
continue to Crisis Management