„ IT is the nerve centre of a company, and as such, is too important to be considered from a technical perspective only.“
It is a question of generating an understanding of the importance of IT, including and particularly at the top level of management. We need to effectively ensure "from the very top" that resources are used sensibly, systems and processes integrate efficiently with each other, and the IT strategy is embedded in the general business strategy. The following questions arise...
- What value does our existing IT infrastructure add?
- What is the cost-benefit ratio for IT in our company?
- How can we improve the contribution made by our IT towards achieving our business objectives?
- Are we using our IT resources optimally? How can we measure and enhance the performance of our systems and processes?
- Do our IT processes and systems integrate with each other efficiently?
- What are the trends? In which direction will our IT requirement develop in the future?
We can respond with the following services:
- Consultancy in the area of IT strategy
- Profitability analyses and IT benchmarks
- Analysis and improvement of IT controls
- Modelling and visualisation enterprise architecture
- Analysis and improvement of IT organisation and governance structures
continue to Risk Management