Continuous advanced training, certification in accordance with recognised standards, and knowledge of best practices, frameworks, and current tools are essential prerequisites for keeping up to date in a market that is driven by innovation.
We place enormous value on the communication of this latest knowledge in the form of technical contributions, publications, lectures, and workshops.
List of Publications.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) (02/2012)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) (01/2012)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA®) (12/2011)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC®) (01/2011)
- Certified Social Media Manager (SMA) (10/2012)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate (10/2010)
Orientation of established best practices
- IT Infrastructure Library framework (ITIL)
- Baseline Protection Manual, the Federal Office for Information Security Technology (BSI)
- ISO / IEC 27002 Best practices for information security management
- ISO / IEC 31000 Risk Management
- PMBOK Project Management Body of Knowledge
- OCTAVE 2.0
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Lectures and educational activities
- Lecture IT Governance, University of Innsbruck (WS 08/09, WS 09/10, WS 10/11, WS 11/12, WS 12/13, WS 13/14, WS 14/15)
- Guest Lecture: 2.0 User Profiling - Technological and legal risks for companies in the Web 2.0 conference in legal theory and legal computer science, University of Innsbruck (WS 11/12).
- Lecture: Introduction to computer science for economists, University of Innsbruck (WS 10/11)
- Seminar: Seminar 1 master, computer science, University of Innsbruck (WS 07/08)
- Internship Project: Software Technology, University of Innsbruck (SS 05, WS 05/06)
- Lecture: Information Security, University of Innsbruck (WS 05/06)
- Seminar: Quality Engineering 3, University of Innsbruck (WS 05/06)
- Exercise: Software Development 4, University of Innsbruck (SS 05)
- ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association)
- RMA (Risk Management Assocation)
- Joint working group on IT-Risk Management of ISACA/RMA
- WKO (Chamber of Commerce) - Consulting and IT
- JW (Chamber of Commerce - Young Entrepreneurs)
- IT Cluster Tyrol